Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Neverending Quest for FREE!

Yes, I am an Amazon shopper...Okay, in all honesty, I am an Amazonaholic (is that a word?)! I have a Prime membership and trust me, I use it way more than I should. Some days when I am too lazy, I will order things that I could normally get from the local store from Amazon with my 2 day shipping.
 
Almost out of paper towels?..........ship it!
 
Dishwasher tabs running low?.......ship it!
 
Need more cat litter?.....well, you get the point.
 
SO since we have such a tight budget, I figured there has to be a way to get the stuff we need/want and still manage to save money. After going on an internet quest I came upon a site called Reviewsio. You review items and earn points that can be used toward Amazon gift cards. I figured why not, I get the items anyway and usually try to remember to post reviews. Doesn't hurt to try right?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment